Friday, February 26, 2010

Thursday

I was very tired, but also found a bit of energy to get some things done at home last night, so no blog.  We were expecting a big snowstorm to hit yesterday morning, but it never really happened, for us at least.  It seems that north of me in PA/NJ/NY they are getting slammed.  We are getting snow from this storm but not the 30+ inches they are getting up there!  The winds though on this storm are treacherous.  We have sustained winds of 20-30 mph and the gusts of up to 60mph.  Well put that with the ground which is still covered in places with the 30+ inches we got a few weeks back, plus the soaking rains we endured a bit earlier this week and that wreaks havoc with the older, dying or not deeply rooted trees.  I am fearful of power outages, so far so good.

Tonight the boy and I are doing pizza and a movie, tomorrow I donate blood so I need to keep it light.  I am sure tomorrow afternoon I will be snoozing as it always happens after I donate.  I do this to keep my iron levels in check, they tend to run a bit high!  Four times a year and I am in good shape!

Tuesday coming I get the results of my copolscopy, crossing fingers they are good.  Thursday next week I start the procedure to find out what we are going to do with my right wrist.  I need to get xrays done also because I need to take them with me!  With this weather it hasn't happened so far.  Maybe tonight. 

That is about it for me right now...not really too much going on, just dreaming of spring and summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment