Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Weekend

Knowing I am alone and on my own.  What have I done...well I have been productive, blood bank today, hair cut (yes she cut the bangs too short ugh) and grocery shopping.  My youngest and I had some time watch a movie too!  I am not ok right now with being without a special someone but it will do and i am doing it.....Life is not always fair, but we trudge along right!!!

Tonight, well I have been checking on my farm and cafe in facebook.  (Ok, yes I am lame and without direction!!!) but I know that I am ok and doing a little something now and again.  Tomorrow my oldest and his girlfriend are coming for dinner!  Yeah I miss him, but wish him the best with this move!  I know any home cooked meal can be good for them, leftovers going home with them is them is an extra check plus....

I couldn't exercise today because of the blood bank, but I will say I overdid it with the groceries since I was alone and I understand why, tomorrow morning I have a date with some yoga!

Nothing much going on as you see, you have missed nothing...nada...but winter can go away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment