Monday, February 22, 2010

Ok so here is the long winded version of what is going on with me.....

Oct - UTI - 2 of them, the meds couldn't get it so I switched to Cipro which kicked butt but also made me so sick!!!  Blood in urine both times :(  Pap done and it came back abnormal....

Nov - Double ear infection/sinus infection - started around Thanksgiving and well......

Dec - Work was crazy busy, dating was great, sickness was at full steam ahead.  Christmas was ok, NYE not so much (but special) and then winter came...Snow fall and alot the weekend before christmas

Jan - More snow - good god, we had over 35" which is uncalled for in this state!  Still sick, came to a head with an IV antibiotic...Had to have a copolscopy done...ok the first one, ew, the repeat even worse because of being sick I was sick all over and they couldn't biopsy me :(  results coming March 2nd.  For those who don't know that is a in depth measure for cervical cancer :(   Finally on the road to recovery from being sick!

Feb - End of the relationship :(, no valentines day again :(, starting to get ready for the next adventure of getting my wrist fixed.

So needless to say, I haven't been inactive or bored while not blogging just plain old sick!!

The wrist is something I broke last winter.  Not knowing at the time, since I also broke 3 ribs I didn't get it checked out right away and it healed broken.  Late last spring I had it xrayed and they said it's needs to be re-broken and set 8-10 weeks in a cast.   Ok, well this is now May and I did not want to spend my summer in a cast....so here we are....So the ball is rolling, I am starting to figure out what my next step is and truthfully I have no ideas right now. 

Been toying with an idea of moving, maybe starting over fresh somewhere.  Not sure if that is a good idea, or a bad one at the moment, but it's a thought.

Life part II is not what I signed up for right at the moment, but this too shall change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment