Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump day was a bust....

I have tired and very lathargic today...ok that is way too big of word for me...

Anyhow, I managed to eek out work today and still be quite productive, so for that I give myself quite a pat on the back.  I am still dwelling on my phone call last night...errr

But the best news of all.....oh wait are you sitting down!!  we are due for yet another winter storm from tonight through Friday morning...another 12-18" of snow and heavy, wet snow at that!!! Can you say I am so over this, where is summer becuase I know I am!!!  I have no Significant Other (SO) to take care of this for me now, so I will be up way too early tomorrow deciding if I should go to work or not...and with I say it sucks.  I liked having that relationship and no not for the snow shoveling that he did for me over and over and over.....

So I will touch a bit on the other (WLS) I am still the same....I love the maintenance, it seems to be almost a no brainer for me, I have a bad treat now and again and I balance it out with a few more salads, protein shakes or whatever and I am good as gold.  My primary physician said not too long ago you are a bariatric doc's dream patient...you've lost, you are maintaining and seem mostly unharmed from this.  Exactly what that last part meant I am not sure, and not sure I will ever know!!!  lol

Tonight I have finished my taxes!! yeah...it is enabling my son and I to have a half decent vacation with some savings too!! So for that I say SCORE!!!

I would love a snow day tomorrow (I mean sleep day) lol  I am tired and worn, I have laundry  and dishes going so after that I am done tonight....

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about more snow coming... but im wishing that snow day on you tomorrow. good luck!

    it really is a no brainer. you have to think about what you are putting into your mouth. great job.

    SNOW DAY!

    ReplyDelete