Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A busy day....

Tonight is a very busy night for us at work, kickoff time.  We will be introducing yet another flavor of vodka to the vast battalion that is already out there!  Needless to say I am not a vodka drinker, which is very good for me!

Last night was a muriad of chores...changing beds, fixing up the spare bedroom into my craft/tv room, dinner, dishes and just the regular things I get into every night.  Needless to say I found a little time to blog and still get everything else done.  When I finally fell into bed (exhausted) I am finding that I am working myself to the limit of exhaustion everynight so that I do not dwell on the recent breakup :(  I had nightmares for the second night in a row.  Waking up to a feeling that a person is in my room, people without faces or means but just blurring by me.  Not sure what it all means, but in honesty I am person who remembers dreams.  This new thing surely has me wondering on what level of subconscious this is all coming from.  I have a feeling it's the fact that I am not happy with the current circumstances of my life, or the fact that the last breakup ended so badly.  Maybe it's the emotional connection I was able to make with him, that is now gone, so therefore my comfort level being alone is diminished right now.  Who knows!!  But tonight, hopefully I will have a full night of sleep without awaking or remembering my dreams.

Work is neverending busy, winter is hopefully going to fizzle out soon.  I can't say that in my whole life I can recall a snowier winter than we have had this winter.  The weather people said we have officially had the snowiest few storms, the last two on the record books, but our first measurable snow right before Christmas was about 18".  I am counting down the days until we spring forward for daylight savings time and then spring!!   I know I will complain later, but right now if it rained till June I would be happy.  At least this storm we are experiencing now is in the form of rain, but then they are calling for another wintry blast this weekend :(  More snow...UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. just check my blog updater and saw your new post at the old site and i hurried here.

    i am sorry your having such a hard time right now. letting trust in and sharing your heart is not easy and sorry things didnt work out. cyber hug sent.

    i've missed your thoughts and days and oftern wondered about you. thanks for letting us back in. take care of you!

    hugs!
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Susy, yes I am back....I have a feeling you will NEVER be able to get rid of me...so my scattered thoughts will haunt your days and friendship will be there forever!!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete