Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The results are in............

and the answer is, I have to get the whole procedure done again in three months.  They weren't able to run it 100% positive, but it was not negative either :(  This really upsets the whole coming up months.  Around the birthday is when I go back and start again.  This is really not how I planned on starting my summer. 

On a brighter note, I have joined the softball team of a bunch of old jr high friends.  We have our first game April 23rd..yeah.  I have gotten back into my yoga routine after the long illness.  Already I can say I feel alot better about myself.  I have had not quite a great past few weeks, although being ill doesn't qualify as feeling good, I felt really good about myself when I was with him.  Although that is over, and I really need to let it go, I am having a harder time than before.  The others I could qualify in my head what went wrong and how wrong they were for me, this time it's different and I can't do it, it seems.

Tomorrow is hopefully a rain event, I am so sick of the snow and all the winter and cold we have had this year.  I hoping our spring is mild and sunny, although rainy and cooler seems to be the norm.  lol

I am going to finish watching The Time Traveler's Wife now, enjoy the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the migraine, they really are the pits, as you can't do much with then when you have one.

    I have't played softball since junior school, my head was always a softball magnet so I gave it up.

    ReplyDelete