Monday, March 29, 2010

I did it again.............

I started out this new blog with all intentions of being a good blogger, and where am I?  AWOL - that would be the best description at this point!  geez.  Ok, a little recap, been having a great time...ok A wonderful time!! lol  I have had a few dates (and I am not going further into that right now), I have had a great time reconnecting with old friends and at the same time meeting new ones!  I have just been being me and having fun!  Our softball uniforms are in, first game, t-minus three weeks!!  eek...I have been diligently going to batting practice (thank god) and well the rest will just happen!  lol  We have been doing weekly gatherings and hanging out...lots of pool, conversation and good times!!

Spring has finally arrived in the NE, thank god because after this past winter I was done!  Well over it, we had over 100" of snow, which I will say is unprecendented for us.  The bulk of the 77+ came in February.  Seriously, I thought we would see snow till July, but some miraculous thing occurred and it became sunny and warm and melted all that nasty stuff away!  More than ever I have come to realize that I am not a winter girl anymore :(  Where did she go, that girl who loved to skate and ski?? Well she had quite a few knee surgeries and just can't do it anymore...boo hoo

What else, geez....I believe I mentioned the older one moved out.  Now I am cleaning out the house, want to sell and downsize.  I seriously need to.  I am even thinking about relocating, I know this topic has come up before also, and while it's not always in the forefront of my mind, it's still there.  Somewhere a little more south, I have been checking out our work job postings to see if anything of any interest to me pops up!  I hate to leave my family and friends here, but I think my life has come to a point where change is inevitable at this time....maybe not, but I am keeping my options open for now.

Weight - well I will skim on this...almost the same...I think I have gained about 5 lbs....I am hoping softball and my refined eating habits once again will alleve me of these extra pounds....do any of my WLS friends fret when you gain?  I do, it's horrible....

Easter weekend is almost upon us, we are beach bound, with the weatherman calling for almost 80's this weekend and well there are 30 bands playing for free, I know my son has said on one or two occasions in the past week he would love to see them!  Since it's a parking lot atmosphere he will be able to because the rest of the year they will be holed up in the bar!!  lol  So I believe we are beachbound, suntan lotion in hand...and I am looking forward to a great long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment