Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday migraine

Monday is supposed to be the first day of the work week, for me today, I woke up with a blazing migraine.  I took the meds, called out of work and went back to bed until 1:40pm.  Talk about a killer migraine.  Sometimes I get sick with them also.  I have been really down in the dumps lately.  Alot to do with the undoing of my relationship, winter, this darn snow and just things in general.  I am doing some things to change it around and put myself in a better place.  I don't like feeling this way!

They are calling for more of that darn snow....over 80" this winter, which is totally unprecedented for us here, so spring can't come soon enough for me.  I am still thinking of possibly moving and starting over, but again, I think I need to stay for my son's sake right now.  I'm torn, but am in no hurry to do anything drastic.

So my little life is trudging along, have to schedule some batting practice soon as I have joined a softball league with all my old friends from high school...it should be lots of fun!!

That is it for now, like I said not too much going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment